Thursday 14 May 2009

Thursday thursday !!

I know I know it has been a long time since i last wrote. I dont know where the time goes. so I do apologise...

This week I joined Slimming World as Michelle started and has done really well! I weighed **st and *lb and hope to lose 4 st at least. I know it can be done as I have done it previously. This does seem easier though but you have to remember to check what you eat and make sure you dont go over your syns or healthy food A &B. Sounds complicated but it isn't honestly. Michelle has been a great friend in advicing me what I should be eating and making suggestions. Malcolm and I are trying out new recipes as well all from the Slimming world magazines and website. I really want to get to a size 14 and I know it is achievable!

We all went down to my mums on Sunday to give her her birthday present. it was a fleece... How long does it take to find a fleece??? Alot longer than I ever thought and the most frustrating thing about it was I found one in the first place I thought of but dismissed. Teaches me to ignore my instincts.. Oh well she loved it and it fitted and that is all that matters. Bryan is alot better now and eating more. Looks alot better with the weight off! I just hope he can keep it off as his weight was not healthy at all! It has to be easier to keep weight off than losing it in the first place. Charlotte loves being with my mum as she gets all the attention. Dont get me wrong we give her attention but Charlotte being Charlotte she loves alot of attention. We brought back what feels like all of my mums and Bryans wardrobe. Poor old Malcolm (ok not so old) has had to take photos of them all so I can ebay them. i think there will be multiples in each auction as there are loads loads and loads of them!

Last night Charlotte and me made Millionaires shortbread. We haven't had any as it hadn;t set last night. I dont know if I should have any as I am on a healthy eating plan but it may have to be all my syns for the next 5 weeks.... Nah only joking. maybe a tiny teeny bit. She enjoys cooking and did most of the work last night. When I made cauliflower cheese she did quite a bit and it was good to teach her the little bits I know. It may come in useful at some point.

This weekend I have so much planned.. I need to do some food shopping and some fruit shopping, studying scrapping ironing etc etcing...lol Malcolm is on days so is working Saturday morning and Charlotte will be at her Dads at his wedding( dont even ask on that one! (0: ) so i will have some time to get bits done... I just have to plan things a bit better to get it all done. I am one of those people that have to plan everything and I cant do something now I have to wait til say it is 9.00am or 9.30am. cant do 9.17am dont know why I just cant... mad I know.. I also like to know whats happening at weekends. I hate surprises! Malcolm is completely different... he takes one day at a time and never plans anything. Drives me mad as when his girls come over it is so up in the air. I like to know that they are coming and then actually turn up or that they are not coming. It is so frustrating!

On Ebay I won a Mac. It was from Next and I wasn't sure about it. When It turned up I was pleasantly surprised that it was lovely. I usually wear fleeces so when I saw this I thought perfect for the spring/summer. I got it for £4.99 and I know it sells for £45.00. i also got a Next dress for £8.50 that has the tags attached and that was £45.00. I haven't tried it on yet but hopefully it will fit soon if not now. having clothes that are tight is a good thing as it will be good motivation or an indication of how well I have been doing.

I will try and add some photos soon to break up my typing.

See ya later xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment