Monday 27 April 2009

A New Week - A new Start

I hope you all had a good weekend. Mine... well it wasn't how I planned.. Malcolm and I fell out all day Sunday but we did make it up. That was down to Malcolm as he always gives me a cuddle when we fall out. Thats one of the reasons why I love him so much. I know I dont always show it but the feelings are still there. As a result I cut my little finger in 2 places and one is quite deep. Before anyone asks I am not suffering that much. I did not manage to get any scrapping or studying done. TUT TUT TUT.

On Ebay I did really well over the weekend. I even managed to transfer some into my bank account. i have my eye on some more skirts though that I liked. I know my limits so I am not going to bid more than I can afford.

I have also set myself a weekly budget for general day to day bits. I am going to stick to it.. I am going to stick to it! I AM GOING TO STICK TO IT!!!!!!!!

My wardrobe is looking good. I have sorted it all out and hung all items together. I will add a photo when I can. I still need to sort a few other things out in Malcolms house and my house to put on Ebay or sell at a car boot Sale. I have so much stuff (not mentioning the craft room) that I need to sort something out. Oh I might do my craft room as I have memorbilla all over the place and card making bits in different boxes. I just need to be tough but it isn't easy you know!!!

Oh well if I can I will write a bit more tonight but cant guarantee anything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment