Thursday 16 April 2009

Well good morning to you all.....


It is only blooming Thursday!!! Hopefully today I should get my coat hangers.. Yes I am getting excited about coat hangers. These should give me more room in my wardrobe. My clothes seem to be taking over the bedroom. I have thought about using Charlottes wardrobe but to be honest hers is full as well but with her own clothes... I will bore you with before and after photos when I have got it all organised.

At the weekend I did sort through all her clothes and mine and everything that didn't fit or we dont like went on Ebay... actually it will be going on Ebay pretty soon!


Last night I ate another easter egg.. you have to dont you really? What else can you do with them! In my defense I was studying so needed the chocolate to keep me going.. I managed to finish one chapter and start another one... I feel like I am getting somewhere... yes getting to nowhere fast... lol!! that was so funny.... ha ha ha ha


Ok let me show you some more photos of Kenya as it was truly wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment