Tuesday 21 April 2009

Welcome to Tuesday!

I hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was kinda normal. Buying and selling on Ebay... Sold quite a few items but also bought a few. it can be quite addictive even the selling bit can be!
Malcolm and I went for a bike ride and saw some lovely gooslings. Malcolm then took quite a few photos... When I get home I will endeavour to add some on here as they are lovely and cuddly.
Last night all three of us went on a bike ride as it is fun and good exercise as well! it was only 30 mins but it is better than sitting at home eating chocolate... but only just though!!!

my coat hangers arrived and I have sorted through my tops and have them all on hangers. When the others arrive that I can hang my skirts on I will take a photo and show you the difference. I have another set coming in the post so I cant wait for them to arrive. It has made a difference as I have all my tops in the wardrobe and I could not do that before. So before you mock me for getting excited thats the reason why!

My studying is going OK! I have set out a plan to finish each section by a set date so I can answer all the questions from the other book! If I stick to it it should give me over 2 months to sit exam papers and jsut practise practise practise. Hopefully I can get some scrapping done in between but who knows.

Thats it for now!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment